This is a highly-unique property and not one to miss. Unit 3 is a two bedroom apartment in the Seaside On The Lake complex, located in the sought-after Town Of Seaside community.
What sets this property apart is the dual key opportunity it presents to the future owners. Compromising of a one bedroom fully self-contained residential unit with a balcony that overlooks Town of Seaside Lake; as well as a separate studio that can be used either of three ways. Two one-bedroom units, a one bedroom unit with a small commercial tenancy space or leave it open to create a private two bedroom unit.
• Low-maintenance 87m2 unit with a 18m2 balcony with views.
• Two bed, two bath with two secure underground carparks.
• Tightly held complex of twelve units with low body corporate fees (estimated $1,043 per quarter).
• Modern complex constructed in early 2009, adjacent to Merchants Park and easy walk to the beach, cafes and shops.
• Market rental estimated at $700-$750 per week (as a one bedroom apartment $400 and a commercial tenancy $350).
Dual key income units are very tightly held in this beachside locality and provide the owner with a number of flexible income streams. This property will not last long in this market.
If you are interested for further information, please contact me sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|