Packed with potential this strategically placed mixed use terrace allows you the flexibility of residential or commercial use.
Located just moments walk to central station and the CBD, and surrounded by boutique cafes and eateries the location ticks all the boxes.
Renovate or develop S.T.C.A so much potential.
• 115m2 (approx) of prime real estate
• Wide frontage
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning
• Rear Lane Access / Secure off street parking
• Private secure leafy rear yard
• Traditional facade with laced balustrade
• Sunny east facing aspect
• Polished Timber floors, high ceiling, period features
• King sized master bedroom featuring one of 3 cast-iron fireplace & large balcony with French doors
• Current Rent $1000.00 pw Lease exp 6th June 2019
Water rates: $190.00 pq (approx)
Council rates: $460.00 pq (approx)
Current Rent: $1000pw
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$920 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|Australian Institute of Music||300 Elizabeth Street Surry Hills NSW 2010||Secondary||Non-Government||0.26 km|
Crown Street Public School
|356 Crown Street Surry Hills NSW 2010||Primary||Government||0.39 km|
|Saturday School of Community Languages||Level 3 1 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010||Special||0.51 km|
Sydney Distance Education Primary School
|376-386 Riley Street Surry Hills NSW 2010||Primary||Government||0.55 km|
|Oxford College - Sydney||803-813 George Street Haymarket NSW 2000||Secondary||Non-Government||0.65 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.