If you are looking for the ultimate family home then look no further. Set on generous 530m2 of land this spacious well-lit double brick home ticks plenty of boxes.
The sunny north facing blankets the property in sunlight all day long. Complementing the bright interiors are the charmingly warm timber floors, spacious interiors and high ceilings.
A separate lounge dining and free flowing indoor outdoor dining creates the ideal setting for entertaining or simply enjoying a warm summer’s barbeque.
Located in one of South East Sydney’s most desirable suburbs, Rosebery is such a conveniently central position only minutes to the CBD and the glorious beaches of the Eastern Suburbs.
Surrounded by a variety of shopping facilities, parks, schools and day care facilities not to mention sheik cafes and restaurants. A very trendy yet family oriented suburb ideal for the young family or couple. An opportunity not to be missed.
• Generous 530m2 (approx.) block
• Large double lock up garage + carport
• Warm polished timber floors
• Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
• Spacious separate lounge/dining area
• Sunny north facing aspect/spacious well-lit interiors
• Solid double brick construction
• Manicured front and rear gardens
• Potential to add in ground swimming pool (STCA)
• Potential to update/renovate (STCA)
• Selection of schools & day care
• Selection of amazing cafes/restaurants
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||235|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|