• Oversized apartment with secure undercover parking and storage cage
• Sizeable open plan lounge/dining area
• Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, Caesar stone bench tops and Smeg appliances
• Large bedroom with built in robe
• Separate sizeable study
• Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• East facing balcony accessed from bedroom and living area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and security intercom
• Internal laundry
• Gas bayonet for bbq on the balcony as well as bbq facilities in the common area
Perfectly located opposite Booralee Park, next to Botany Aquatic Centre and also a short distance to Botany Shopping Centre and all other amenities, this unit is a must to inspect.
An ideal purchase for the first home buyer or investor
Water $157.31 p/q approx.
Council $298.00 p/q approx.
Strata $1365.10 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|