A character filled residence situated on a massive 680m2 (approx.) block of land, this home presents well for a growing family or the astute investor/developer. There is potential to design the family home of your dreams whilst benefiting from the perks of living in one of Botany’s most convenient locations.
- Double brick construction offers flowing single level layout
- Welcoming lounge area with split system air conditioning
-Sundrenched Dining area enhanced by windows overlooking your huge backyard
- Oversized Eat in Kitchen with modern finishes
- Three substantial bedrooms all feature built-in wardrobes.
- Bright main bathroom with separate bath, shower and bidet.
- Second bathroom inclusive of internal laundry
- Extremely generous sized landscaped private backyard
- Single lock-up garage with ample storage + additional driveway parking for 3 Cars
-Potential for duplex development (STCA)
Advantageously positioned in one of Botany’s quiet streets, just a short stroll from popular cafes, restaurants, local parks including Garnett Jackson Reserve, CBD transport, schools, Botany Aquatic Centre, within close proximity to some of the best beaches Sydney has to offer and all other amenities at your fingertips. A premier lifestyle offering, this spacious home reveals everything the growing family could need.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|