Sprawled over two expansive levels this solid home offers original characteristic’s, with free flowing interiors, plenty of natural light and a versatile floorplan allowing you to move straight in or renovate to taste. A fantastic opportunity for the young or growing family.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry, with separate bathroom
- Family room/ possible fifth bedroom flowing onto manicured backyard.
- Well-proportioned separate living room with balcony looking over backyard.
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Level block of land encompassing 331sqm (approx.)
Desirably located within moments from Pacific Square Shopping Centre, Westfield’s Eastgardens, local schools, cafes, CBD transport and the white sands of Maroubra beach.
Council Rates: $560pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $192pq (approx.)
Land Size: 331sqm (approx.)
In Conjunction with N G Farah;
0401 260 760 or 02 8344 0031
0418 402 015 or 02 8344 0018
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Mount Sinai College
|29 Snape Street Maroubra NSW 2035||Primary||Non-Government||0.42 km|
Maroubra Junction Public School
|758A Anzac Parade Maroubra NSW 2035||Primary||Government||0.52 km|
South Sydney High School
|39 Walsh Avenue Maroubra NSW 2035||Secondary||Government||0.56 km|
Lycée Condorcet - The International French School of Sydney
|748 Anzac Parade Maroubra NSW 2035||Combined||Non-Government||0.59 km|
St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.