Owner’s instructions are clear!! They want a sale now!!
Occupying a sun-filled parcel of land, this beautiful residence combines flawless design with luxurious finishes throughout. Located on a north-west corner block adjoining a large open green space and across from the Woomera Reserve Playgrounds, this double storey immaculate family home offers relaxed contemporary living and great entertaining areas, all surrounded by acres of national parkland, scenic coastal walks ,close proximity to so many pristine beaches including Yarra Bay, La Perouse & Little Bay.
- 4 large bedrooms with timber floorboards & spacious built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & wall to wall mirrored built-in wardrobes
- 2 contemporary bathrooms upstairs plus a powder room downstairs
- Main bathroom features a spa bath and waterfall taps
- Ensuite features a beautiful basin with cascade waterfall tap
- Large flowing open plan living & dining areas, with access to outdoor balcony
- Modern Granite island kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Protected rear courtyard plus pebbled front garden setting
- Private Balconies off 2 bedrooms and master plus a large north-west terrace
- Internal laundry
- Double lock-up garage with storage space & internal access to home
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas and master bedroom
Placed within a leisurely walk of Yarra Bay Sailing Club, beaches, sporting fields, Woomera Reserve with kid’s playground, premier golf courses, transport and cafes.
Council Rates: $397.68 pq. (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.04 pq. (approx.)
Land Size: 326.7 SQM (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|