This stylish apartment is located in Waterloo’s Alpha-G complex offering a unique lifestyle and presents an exceptional opportunity to secure a modern unique 1 bedroom residential/commercial apartment.
Immaculately presented and featuring smart modern finishes throughout it is ideal for use as an executive city pad or for the creative professional with solid investment potential in a fabulous location that is renowned for its lifestyle convenience.
- Convenient position with own private street entrance (facing Sam Sing St)
- Oversized bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- A spacious interior layout featuring a versatile open design
- Quality modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Reverse cycle ducted air/cond, fixed floor covering and designer lighting
- Separate shower and W/C
- Internal laundry and storage space
- Security car space underground & visitors parking also available
- On site building manager and pet friendly building
- Stroll to Coles, new Gadigal Ave shops, East Village shopping centre, restaurants.
- Easy commute to CBD, airport, Centennial Park & shopping centres
- Council Rate: $260pq (approx.)
- Water Rate: $178pq (approx.)
- Strata rates: $869pq (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$768 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|