This stylish apartment is located in Waterloo’s Alpha-G complex offering a unique lifestyle and presents an exceptional opportunity to secure a modern unique 1 bedroom residential/commercial apartment.
Immaculately presented and featuring smart modern finishes throughout it is ideal for use as an executive city pad or for the creative professional with solid investment potential in a fabulous location that is renowned for its lifestyle convenience.
- Location Location Location with own private street entrance (facing Sam Sing St)
- Large bedroom with oversize built-in wardrobe
- Versatile open design & spacious interior layout
- Quality modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Reverse cycle ducted air/cond, fixed floor covering and designer lighting
- Separate shower and W/C
- Internal laundry and storage space
- Security car space underground & visitors parking also available
- On-site building manager and Pet-friendly building
- Quick stroll to Coles, new Gadigal Ave & Danks street shops, East Village Shopping Centre, restaurants.
- Easy commute to CBD, airport, Centennial Park & shopping entres
- Council Rate: $260pq (approx.)
- Water Rate: $178pq (approx.)
- Strata rates: $869pq (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|