Setting a new standard in luxury living, this architecturally designed entertainer’s delight features exquisite contemporary styling throughout, with an emphasis on quality finishes and fine attention to detail. Designed without compromise, the sophisticated layout is focused around utilizing the abundant natural light with floor to ceiling windows, incorporating nature and lifestyle together effortlessly. Set in an enviable and vibrant location, this home offers an array of high-end amenities minutes from your doorstep.
• 4 large bedrooms include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite + walk in wardrobe + private balcony
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 1 bedroom downstairs perfect for kids’ room, teenagers or in law accommodation with built in wardrobes and an all-inclusive bathroom adjacent.
• Sun-filled open living and dining with a fitted chandelier + custom built entertaining/ TV cabinet. With full height and width sliding doors highlighted by high level clerestory windows creating a true entertainer’s delight connecting the internal space with the external beauty.
• Entertainer’s kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated refrigerator + dishwasher, full butler’s pantry including sink and Fisher & Paykel appliances.
• 3 modern luxury bathrooms
• Built in study
• Spacious lock up garage + car space and external side access.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout with individual room temperature control
• Laundry room
• Effortless flow to backyard, entertainer’s pergola and with swimming pool
Centrally located within walking distance to Matraville Shopping Precinct, within short distance to Eastgardens Westfield, Heffron Park sporting facilities, restaurants, cafes and within close proximity to some of Eastern Suburbs best beaches. This is the lifestyle that you have been looking for!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|