Offering a great opportunity for first home buyers, growing families or the astute investor is this solid 3 bedroom townhouse with potential to add your own personal touch. Positioned in of one Matraville’s highly sought after communities, this abode offers ultimate space and versatility in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
• Three well – proportioned bedrooms appointed with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom boasting an ensuite and private balcony.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Internal Laundry and extra w/c
• Spacious single lock up garage with internal access
• Private and low maintenance courtyard
• Freestanding on one side with a north east rear aspect
• Recently refurbished indoor swimming pool and sauna
Conveniently located, within moments from local schools, cafes, restaurants, CBD transport, Westfield Eastgardens and the white sands of eastern suburb beaches.
Strata Rates: $738.24pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $271.92pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $351.93pq (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
Chifley Public School
|27R Burke Street Chifley NSW 2036||Primary||Government||0.58 km|
Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School
|29-39 Menin Road Matraville NSW 2036||Primary||Government||0.66 km|
St Agnes' Catholic Primary School
Matraville Sports High School
|1217-1227 Anzac Parade Chifley NSW 2036||Secondary||Government||0.81 km|
St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
|16-18 Prince Edward Street Malabar NSW 2036||Primary||Non-Government||1.0 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.