Offering a great opportunity for first home buyers, growing families or the astute investor is this solid 3 bedroom townhouse with potential to add your own personal touch. Positioned in of one Matraville’s highly sought after communities, this abode offers ultimate space and versatility in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
• Three well – proportioned bedrooms appointed with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom boasting an ensuite and private balcony.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Internal Laundry and extra w/c
• Spacious single lock up garage with internal access
• Private and low maintenance courtyard
• Freestanding on one side with a north east rear aspect
• Recently refurbished indoor swimming pool and sauna
Conveniently located, within moments from local schools, cafes, restaurants, CBD transport, Westfield Eastgardens and the white sands of eastern suburb beaches.
Strata Rates: $738.24pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $271.92pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $351.93pq (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$980 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|