Completely re-created this impeccably renovated apartment takes your breath away from the moment you step through the door.
Refreshingly oversized windows allow a plethora of natural light and fresh air flow through the apartment whilst also showcasing an absolutely gorgeous leafy outlook and views of Randwick Racecourse.
With a north facing top floor corner position and only one common wall, this property feels more like a semi than it does an apartment.
Located practically between Belmore Road Shopping Precinct and the Randwick Racecourse Light Rail Terminal you are spoilt for convenience.
Be sure to inspect as you won’t find another like it!
• Sunny north facing aspect – Top Floor
• Corner unit – One common wall
• Oversized apartment (110.30 m2 total)
• Impeccably renovated throughout
• Two spacious bedroom + sunroom
• Plantation Shutters
• Gas kitchen with stone benches & breakfast bar
• Matt Finished Timber Floors – LED Downlights
• Led Downlights – High ceilings
• Gorgeous leafy & racecourse views
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom w/ contemporary fishes
• Common Laundry Room – (Own Machine)
• Size: 86.4 Internal + 23.9m2 garage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|