Quietly positioned at the back of a small block of only 12 units this top floor apartment is spacious and bright throughout and offers a superb opportunity to further improve and capitalise
- Spacious open plan living and dining room leading out to the north facing balcony
- 2 generous size bedrooms with ample natural light.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and Caesar stone benchtops
- Original bathroom with a bathtub
- Car space
- End of cul-de-sac location and next to Rhodes St Reserve and Grace Campbell Reserve with a kid’s playground.
- A sensational opportunity for the first home buyer or an Eastern Suburbs investor
This unit is only minutes from shops, supermarkets, Southpoint Shopping Centre, Eastgardens Shopping Centre, public transport and all the amenities of Matraville Shopping Centre
Council Rates: $290 (approx.) pq
Water Rates: $175 (approx.) pq
Strata Levies: $750 (approx.) pq
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?