We are searching for a Property Manager to join the team at Raine&Horne Marrickville. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Inner West agency with a fantastic team culture and an outstanding reputation in the local community.
Raine&Horne Marrickville is a leader within our local area.
Our office has been successfully leasing and managing property in Sydney’s Inner West for over 30 years. Our office is in the heart of the Inner West, maintaining a central position on the busy Marrickville Road shopping strip.
The office has benefited from over three decades of stable ownership and management maintaining consistent and reliable results in the local area.
Our property managers have been recognized as top achievers in the industry through their induction in the Raine&Horne Chairman’s club.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Property Manager and be equipped with the skills required to deal with the range of challenges presented daily in a busy Property Management department.
Ideally you already have the following attributes;
- A certificate of Registration
- Possess a current driver’s license
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
- Place great emphasis on follow up procedures
- Be extremely organised and have excellent time management skills
- Be self-motivated with a strong disciplined work ethic
- Work well within a team culture
- Be prepared to continue your training and embrace new ideas
- Have a mature attitude towards conflict resolution
- Have a sound knowledge of the Act
The role will see you managing your own portfolio of local properties with supervision and guidance from senior staff and actively involved principals. You will be encouraged to develop long term relationships with both landlords and tenants. Benefiting from the close collaborative relationship with partner offices an emphasis will be placed on working in a cohesive manner to assist in growing the portfolio.
Your duties will involve but not limited to;
- Communicating with Landlords and Tenants
- Repairs and Maintenance Management
- Routine, Ingoing and Outgoing Inspections
- Rent Reviews
- Arrears Control
- NCAT attendance
- Liaise with Leasing Consultant and Accounts Department
The Next Step
If you are ready to make a positive move in your Property Management journey and wish to be privileged to experience the Raine&Horne in Marrickville advantage for your career, then email your resume to;
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.