Displaying a fresh and bright layout, this smartly upgraded one-bedroom apartment promises an easy low-maintenance lifestyle and is tucked away in a well-maintained security complex. It is freshly appointed throughout and enjoys a top position on the Marrickville/Dulwich Hill border and close to everything these popular suburbs have to offer. Step out the front door and it’s short strolling distance to a range of vibrant cafés, restaurants, wine bars and transport options.
• Freshly presented with polished flooring and crisp decor
• A practical floorplan with combined living and dining areas
• Reverse-cycle air conditioned
• Renovated kitchen featuring quality stainless-steel appliances
• Private balcony plus a lock-up garage with extra storage space
• A good-sized double-glazed bedroom, full bathroom and an internal laundry
• Set in a well-maintained brick building with security entrance
• A great investment option with solid growth and rental scope
• Walking distance to Marrickville Road’s lively entertainment scene
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Michael Pizzata
Raine &Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|