Perfectly positioned in the vibrant heart of Marrickville, this freestanding residence needs work but offers outstanding future potential. The home offers three bedrooms, separate living and dining rooms, good sized gas kitchen, and rear sunroom. Set on 392 sqm of land, there is a large level rear yard providing excellent scope for a future extension (STCA). With a creative transformation, this property would provide the perfect family residence in an enviable position a walk to local bars, breweries, eateries, cafes, and boutique shopping. It is also moments from Marrickville Station providing easy access to the Sydney CBD.
• Double fronted, freestanding home on 392 sqm of land
• Plenty of potential but in need of serious renovations
• Comprises three bedrooms, separate living and dining, gas kitchen
• Lifestyle location close to vibrant cafes, shops, and restaurants
• Marrickville Station and city bus routes within immediate walking distance
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Filippo D’Arrigo 0416 118 621
Raine&Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
In accordance with the current Covid-19 restrictions, all open homes have been cancelled and we will only be conducting one-on-one private appointments only.
If you would like to inspect this property via private appointment, please email the agent through the “Enquire Now” button and we endeavour to coordinate a time that suits you.
As our priority is the safety of our clients, staff and the general public we ask that at all inspections you please;
- Maintain social distance guidelines of 1.5m
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands & use the sanitizers provided
- Wear a mask
We also request that you must not book an Inspection if;
- You are unwell or have flulike symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of Covid-19
- Have visited an Covid-19 exposure sites as listed on NSW Health website
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||198|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||216|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|