Getting in on the ground floor of the sought-after inner west property market is made easy by this smartly updated two-bedroom apartment that’s perfectly positioned to make the most of Dulwich Hill’s many lifestyle attractions. The home features many stylish finishes that makes it a fresh and bright living space that’s exceptionally easy-to-maintain and well-located with great coffee, the light rail, village shops and neighbourhood parks all within easy reach.
• Convenient ground floor position with easy level street entrance
• Renovated bathroom featuring a deluxe freestanding bathtub
• Light-filled living space that opens onto a north-facing balcony
• A well-appointed kitchen that has an adjoining dining space
• Two carpeted bedrooms are both fitted with mirrored built-ins
• Single lock-up garage that includes an extra storeroom at the rear
• Part of a small and well-maintained brick block of 10 apartments
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is located 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity, and handy transport links. Adding to the area’s popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by several major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Agent: Michael Pizzata
Raine &Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Wednesday 26 October at 5:30pm
Inner West Auction Rooms, 313 Marrickville Road, Marrickville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|