Stunningly presented and instantly charming, ‘Portsea’ is a gorgeous terrace which ticks all the boxes for a convenient inner-west lifestyle. The lovely home cascades a surprisingly spacious multi-level layout on 101sqm of land and showcases a sun-soaked east-to-rear aspect, retained period features and a great sense of privacy despite its ultra-convenient position just steps from Enmore Road cafes, shops and transport and minutes to Newtown. It’s entirely readymade while offering scope for a personal touch in the future if desired.
• Lovely façade featuring leadlight windows, tessellated tiled porch
• Bright open plan living/dining room flows easily to alfresco setting
• Secluded entertainers’ terrace plus handy off street parking space
• Three beds with ornate fireplaces, two to robes, main has balcony
• Handy upper-level powder room, understair storage plus laundry
• Moments from Enmore Park, and a wide choice of bars, restaurants
• Easy into the CBD, stroll to Marrickville Metro, cinema and pubs
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Michael Pizzata 0490 018 058
Raine &Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Auction: Wednesday 7 June at 5:30pm
Inner West Auction Rooms, 313 Marrickville Road, Marrickville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|