This apartment in Marrickville offers a great buying or investment opportunity in a fantastic lifestyle location. The home’s flowing layout offers a bright and spacious living room, modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and two bedrooms both with built-ins. There is a sunny balcony off the living room, a stylish bathroom with modern finishes and large shower, and polished timber flooring. The home has a separate laundry and lock up garage on title. Conveniently located, the home is a short stroll from Marrickville’s vibrant restaurant and nightlife venues along with a multitude of popular local cafes. The Sydney CBD is easily accessible with city trains and buses within walking distance.
• Flowing open plan design with living and dining area, sunny balcony
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Timber flooring, security intercom, linen press
• Separate laundry and secure lock up garage on title
• Stylish bathroom with tiled feature wall and modern finishes
• Walk to Marrickville Station, cafes, eateries, and bars
• Local schools, parklands, and recreation facilities all close by
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Filippo D’Arrigo 0416 118 621
Raine & Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|