This apartment has been recently updated presenting an outstanding lifestyle or investment opportunity. Fresh and inviting, the home has new flooring and has been freshly painted. There is a bright living area and contemporary gas kitchen, good sized main bedroom and an updated ensuite style bathroom. This is a great entry level for aspiring first home buyers or immediately leasable as is. Further enhanced by its peaceful yet convenient lifestyle location, the home is within easy walking distance of city transport, cafes, shops, Cooks River parklands, and Marrickville Golf Course.
• Open plan layout, spacious living area and contemporary gas kitchen
• Good sized bedroom with ensuite style bathroom, recently updated
• Freshly painted throughout, new flooring
• Easy access to village shopping at Marrickville and Dulwich Hill
• A diverse array of cafes, eateries, and bars within short distance
• Walk to city transport links including train and light rail services
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of theCBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Michael Pizzata 0490 018 058
Raine & Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?