A value-packed lifestyle or investment package is on offer here with this tidy single bedroom apartment that’s perfectly located close to the heart of Marrickville. Featuring bright interiors and good proportions throughout, it presents a great opportunity to own a potential-filled home that’s quietly positioned while relishing close proximity to a host of shopping, dining and entertainment options. There is also plenty of scope to add more style and appeal with a creative update or renovation if desired.
• Quietly tucked away towards the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac
• Flexible floorplan with scope to reconfigure into a two-bed layout
• Private and sunny balcony that enjoys a peaceful leafy outlook
• Oversized lock-up garage with plenty of extra space for storage
• Separate lounge and dining areas plus a basic kitchen and bathroom
• Potential for an update, redesign or complete transformation
• Walking distance to Dulwich Hill’s village cafes and shops
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Michael Pizzata
Raine &Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Auction: Wednesday 12 April at 5:30pm
Inner West Auction Rooms, 313 Marrickville Road, Marrickville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|