Privately set in a quality new complex in the heart of Marrickville, this home captures stunning views from its elevated sixth-floor position. The home has a flowing floorplan which offers an open plan living and dining area, sleek gas kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and a sunny balcony. The home has a comfortably sized bedroom with built-ins, study nook, internal laundry, and secure basement parking space with storage cage. The home is conveniently positioned a short stroll from a diverse array of local cafes, wine bars, and eateries. It is within easy distance of city bus routes and Marrickville Station making the Sydney CBD easily accessible.
• Flowing open plan living and dining room, sunny private balcony
• Gorgeous gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Comfortably sized bedroom with built-ins and balcony access
• Study nook, internal laundry, and a linen press
• Secure basement parking space with storage room
• Convenient location in stunning new lifestyle development
• Walk to local cafes, a diverse array of eateries, and speciality stores
• Close to city buses and train services making the CBD easily accessible
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Filippo D’Arrigo 0416 118 621
Raine & Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|