A tree-lined street around the corner from Ashfield’s CBD is the perfect lifestyle location for this fresh and bright two-bedroom apartment, where just a stroll from your door you can shop at Ashfield Mall, sample the local restaurants or jump on a train to the city. Featuring light and airy interiors, good proportions and private leafy surrounds, it promises an excellent prospect for first home, investment or low-maintenance lifestyle buyers, plus its superb location offers easy access to Ashfield Aquatic Centre and neighbourhood parks.
• Privately set within a small and well-maintained security block
• A north-easterly aspect with lots of light and leafy outlooks
• Crisp white interiors with floating timber floors throughout
• Two peaceful bedrooms include a large main with built-ins
• Private balcony, air-conditioning plus an off-street car space
• Well-appointed kitchen plus a bathroom with laundry facilities
• A great investment in an area with strong rental demand
Suburb Profile: Ashfield, 2131
Ashfield is in the heart of Sydney’s Inner West, about 9km south-west of the CBD and is home to a vibrant multi-cultural community. Increasingly popular, the area offers a diverse array of eateries and restaurants, many retail and shopping outlets, and excellent transport links into the city. The main shopping precinct is set along Liverpool Road and features street-level shops along with Ashfield Mall, a large shopping centre containing supermarkets, discount department stores, and specialty shops.
Agent: Filippo D’Arrigo 0416 118 621
Raine & Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|