Located for lifestyle and smartly designed for today’s living, this stylish one-bedroom apartment will tempt buyers with its sweeping suburban panorama and great convenience to all of Marrickville’s amenities. The property combines practicality with style and features an easy maintenance design that includes a bright interior, quality modern finishes and northerly city outlooks. It also offers easy access to all of the area’s attractions including cafes, bars and restaurants, with the train station just a few steps from the front door.
• Elevated views that stretch over the district to the city skyline
• Light filled open plan design enjoying a bright northerly aspect
• Double bedroom with built-in robe plus a separate study area
• A wide and sheltered terrace that flows easily off the living space
• Stylishly appointed kitchen, designer bathroom and internal laundry
• Security car space, intercom entry, lift access and air-conditioning
• Privately set high up in the quality Revolution security complex
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville is located just 7km south-west of the CBD, 6km from Sydney Airport, and central to the very best of the Inner West. The area is renowned as a lifestyle destination thanks to its wide array of multicultural dining options and its hip, eclectic mix of cafes, bars, and breweries. Marrickville is home to Henson Park and the Addison Road Markets along with numerous leafy parks and the riverside path and cycleways alongside the Cooks River. Handy transport links are abundant with easy proximity to numerous bus routes, train stations, and light rail services. Marrickville presents an exciting and welcoming opportunity for people from all walks of life.
Agent: Michael Pizzata
Raine &Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Auction: Wednesday 15 February at 5:30pm
Inner West Auction Rooms, 313 Marrickville Road, Marrickville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|