Situated in one of Adelaide’s premier beachside suburbs, Port Noarlunga is certainly the place to live! Located to the south of the Adelaide CBD, it is easily accessible by modern road and express rail service.
The beautiful sandy beach and Jetty are nearby, as is the heart of Port Noarlunga. There, you will experience its vibrant caf culture, a variety of restaurants, a hotel and the popular Port Noarlunga Arts Centre with year-round events being held.
Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, where you can fish, kayak, or paddleboard along the nearby Onkaparinga river. Likewise, the ocean is nearby, for surfing, body boarding or snorkelling.
This extensively upgraded property benefits from the following features:
• High ceilings
• Spacious hall way with gloss effect wood flooring
• Light filled lounge room, leading through to:
• Open plan dining room
• Extensively refurbished kitchen, with island bench.
• Large master bedroom with wall to wall mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• Bedrooms two and three also have built-in wardrobes and are both generously proportioned.
• Family bathroom in neutral tones, with bath, separate shower and vanity.
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• Large 4th Bedroom/Home Office
• Family/entertaining room with stylish bar.
• Newly built large in-ground pool, with in-built lights and surrounded by attractive patio area.
• Separate large undercover outdoor entertaining area.
• Low maintenance lawn surrounded by native plants.
• Large workshop/shed.
• Garaging for at least two vehicles.
Due to the size of the block, this property may also offer future development potential (Subject to Council Consent)
This property has so much to offer and will certainly create lots of interest, so call today to secure a viewing!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|