Character cottage with so much more on half an acre
This is a superb opportunity to restore this Mt Gambier stone cottage , built in 1960 , to its original glory. Positioned in a highly sought after tree lined street, attracting local wildlife, within easy walking distance to the village, and in close proximity to great schooling, leisure activities and the city. Offering beautiful hill views, this supersized block also offers potential for subdivision (STCC)
Key attributes of this home include
• Formal lounge, with Basket Range stone fireplace
• Dining room leading from the kitchen
• Spacious rumpus room , with pitched roof and sliding doors leading out to the garden and pool complex
• Original kitchen, with plenty of workspace and storage
• Full size built in robes and parquet flooring in the bedrooms.
• Practical original bathroom
• Stone built external building perfect as a third bedroom or office.
• Paved entertaining area, offering the views and plenty of space to spend time outside
• Indoor pool complex, with large freshwater pool
• Shade House and summer house
• Garage and sheds with concrete floor and power.
This is a rare offering, with superb potential. Get in quick so not to miss out.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
Blackwood Primary School
|Seymour Street Eden Hills SA 5050||Primary||Government||0.95 km|
Blackwood High School
|4 Seymour Street Eden Hills SA 5050||Secondary||Government||1.21 km|
Eden Hills Primary School
|78 Wilpena Street Eden Hills SA 5050||Primary||Government||1.68 km|
St Peters Lutheran School
|1/71 Cumming Street Craigburn Farm SA 5051||Primary||Non-Government||1.73 km|
Belair Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.