Beautifully presented family home, positioned at the end of a quiet no through road, and opposite an attractive reserve with playground, tennis courts and walking paths. Possibly suiting the first time buyer and/or retiree market, this property is deceptively spacious, with two living areas, high ceilings throughout and a private, attractive garden adding to its appeal. Other key attributes include:-
· Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite and walk in robe
. Wide hallway leading to the large light filled living area.
. Practical kitchen with plenty of storage and workspace, walk in pantry and filtered water
· Roomy formal dining off the kitchen, with pretty views out to the garden
· Two further bedrooms, both with built in robes.
· Reverse cycle air conditioning
· Enclosed rear garden complete with covered entertaining area, patio terrace, lawn, established borders with flowers, shrubs and bushes.
· Single garage under main roof with auto door and the bonus of internal house access, and through access to the rear.
Within easy walking distance to the railway station and the Seaford shopping precinct, and a short drive to the expressway and Mclaren Vale
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?