As soon as you walk into this luxurious home you will appreciate the style, quality and space that is on offer. Meticulously updated by the current owner this great property is a short walk from the heart of the town, with its bustling café culture and great eateries and retail. Features you will appreciate include :-
· Plenty of living space including formal lounge and dining and spacious family room
· Above average ceiling height throughout
· Master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury en-suite including double vanity and jacuzzi bath
· All other bedrooms with full size built in robes
· Top quality kitchen, with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and island, integrated double oven and induction cooking.
· Refitted main bathroom, with bath, shower, vanity and separate wc.
· Office to the front, perfect for working from home. Superfast NBN connection.
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning throughout
• Video intercom entry system
· Solar panels to keep those power bills nice and low.
· Plantation shutters throughout.
· Stunning resort style outside entertaining with glass panelled fencing to the in-ground pool, pitched colorbond pergola with sun blinds, and lawn for the kids to run around
· Great sized garden shed to store the tools and potter in
· Low maintenance gardens at the front and rear.
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a quality home in a great street, close to everything !
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|