What a great way to start your journey in the housing market. This light and airy home is beautifully presented, and offers great value, style, space, privacy and quality. Positioned in a quiet no through road, amongst other quality homes, and within easy access to the expressway, good shopping, medical facilities and the Mclaren Vale wine region. Reasons to buy this one include:-
• Great street appeal
• Formal lounge to the front, overlooking the pretty front garden
• Modern kitchen complete with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Spacious family room, with cosy solid fuel combustion heater
• Master bedroom with updated en-suite and walk in robe
• Two further bedrooms to the rear, one with sliding doors out to the garden
• Updated main bathroom
• Ducted air conditioning
• Stunning covered and paved outside entertaining area, overlooking the established gardens complete with lawn, borders, shrubs, vegie patches, chook run, fruit trees and plenty of shedding.
• Rainwater tanks
• Double garage under main roof, and double paved driveway.
Perfect for your first home, or for the astute investor, move quickly or you will miss out !
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|