This charming brick home is the perfect family haven for first home buyers but is equally appealing to investors and downsizers. Featuring three spacious bedrooms, two large living areas. The home has freshly painted walls and new flooring throughout and is ‘neat as a pin’. The large back yard offers endless possibilities for outdoor enjoyment, with the addition of tidy gardens and an alfresco area perfect for entertaining guests.
Located in one of Thornton’s most peaceful family friendly streets, this property offers convenient access to the local shopping village, nearby schools, childcare and and off-leash dog areas; not to mention easy access to the motorway. Your comfortable lifestyle is assured.
16 Holford Crescent provides the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and aesthetic appeal, making it the perfect place to call home. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
Property Highlights include:
• Three spacious bedrooms including built in robes
• Two living areas providing space for everyone
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• New flooring and freshly painted
• Air conditioned open plan living
• Central bathroom with separate toilet
• A great 608 sqm block with a fully fenced useable back yard
• Great location – extremely peaceful yet close to everything
For more information, contact Paul on 0425 392 985 or Telisha on 0402 400 082.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|