This well-proportioned single-level four bedroom home is located on a generous 672 sqm flat block with a north facing backyard. This home is certain to be one of the best current finds for retirees, first-home buyers, young families.
A remarkably convenient location combines plentiful peace and privacy with footstep access to Fair Play OOSH, Edgeworth Primary School, the tavern and Edgeworth shopping centre beyond. Drive or use public transport to easily get to Stockland Glendale, Costco, Bunnings, Newcastle or the Hunter Valley.
Property Features include:
• Large timber kitchen with gas cooking and massive walk-in pantry
• Formal and informal living areas
• Large functional bathroom with spa bath,
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
• Other features include second toilet, office or storeroom, garden sheds
• Enclosed rear veranda
• Ducted Air Conditioning, ducted vacuum system and ceiling fans
• 11 solar electricity panels
• Single garage with remote entry
• Convenient location close to all amenities
• Water rates approx. $217 per quarter
• Land Rates approx. $384 per quarter
For more information or to book your inspection contact Telisha Moffat on 0402 944 082 or Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|