Are you looking for an established home in the country township of Meadows?
Set on a picturesque block of approx 820 sqm, there is a lot to like about this C2001 home from its far reaching views from the front verandah to the functional layout of the home, fantastic outdoor living and lawn and garden areas of the home.
Just some of this property’s many features include:
• 4 bedrooms (the main bedroom has a WIR & ensuite) plus an office
• Lots of living space that includes a formal lounge room and large open plan living/dining & large kitchen area that has modern appliances, lots of storage, bench space & there is a combustion fireplace
• Three way bathroom with bath & the laundry has rear yard access
• The outdoor area is a real focal point of the property, it has a gabled roof pergola with access to the kitchen/living area via a sliding door. The garden features a fantastic array of plants, fruit trees (including apricot, pear, plum, nectarine, lemon & lime) & a lovely central lawn area
• There is a small garden shed, bore water plumbed to the house & garden areas & a 9000 litre poly rain water tank
• There is a 2 car garage with a roller door under the main roof
Located a short walk from the local Meadows Primary School, great cafe’s, general store, hotel & local sporting facilities – this is what country township living is all about!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|