Sought after lifestyle property on approx 5 acres in picturesque Ashbourne.
This beautiful home built by local Strathalbyn builder Tim Phillips will impress from the moment you step inside. It is all about space …. from the high ceilings to the choice of living areas, 4 generously sized bedrooms & to the great outdoors…there is so much to like about this beauty.
Just some of the features of the home include:
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen area is light filled & very spacious, featuring sandstone tiles, down lights, ceiling fans, combustion fireplace, lots of kitchen storage, modern appliances, stone bench tops & sliding doors to the back outdoor entertaining area
• The master bedroom is lovely with his/her WIR and large ensuite & there is an adjoining room that makes the perfect parents retreat. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have BIR’s, all bedrooms have ceiling fans & large windows offering lots of natural light & views
• An open office area is located adjacent to the entry hall & the 3 way main bathroom has a stone top vanity area, shower/bath area & toilet
Step outside & the list of “what’s to like” about this property will get even bigger…..
• Verandahs surround the home & the outdoor entertaining area has spectacular views overlooking the garden areas & neighbouring paddocks, this area is paved, with down lights & a BBQ area
• A 12×8m shed with “man cave” has 3m clearance, concrete floor, power, front & side access via 3 sliding doors, there is a mezzanine storage area, built in bar, toilet & workshop area, in addition to this space there is a double carport under the sheds main room
• There are a couple of paddocks that have water, good sound fencing & perfect for a few sheep or a horse. Approx 112,000 litres of rain water that is plumbed to the house & paddocks & there is grey water for the garden areas. There is also fire hoses & a roof sprinkler system that is connected to a 20,000 litre rain water tank.
Ashbourne is a lovely country township with the renowned “Greenman Inn” hotel, small primary school and it has that lovely country feel. It is only 15 minutes from Strathalbyn and 20 minutes to Goolwa on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
An inspection of the beautiful property will impress & it could be your next forever home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|