If you are looking for small acres (approx 2.6 acres) with some horse facilities, a rural lifestyle &a great sized family home …… well this one may just tick all of your boxes.
Some of the highlights include:
• Set back from the road and surrounded by a variety of Australian native trees and shrubs allowing for privacy and a feeling of being away from it all yet only a few minutes from the township of Meadows.
• Horse facilities include an arena, tack room, hay storage, several smaller and watered paddocks.
• Plentiful water supply with a winter dam, an equipped bore & approx ……litres of rainwater for the house.
• A really lovely spacious family home that has been freshly painted, resealed slate flooring, an open plan dining/living area with new RC air con & large combustion fireplace, a recently renovated country style timber kitchen with feature red splashbacks, 4 bedrooms (main has WIR & ensuite), outdoor entertaining, 3.5kw solar system and much more.
• There is also a fantastic teenagers retreat or guest area at the rear of the home that has bedroom/living/wet areas.
A home to the current owners for around 20 years it is now time for new owners to embrace & love it. It’s the kind of place that makes you feel good, so phone us now for an private viewing.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?