Located on a picturesque block of approx 1900sqm in the popular Adelaide Hills township of Hahndorf. This 2 storey home has been home to the same family for over 30 years & it is now time for its new owners to move in & create their own memories.
Downstairs you will find:
• A spacious slate floored rumpus room with built in bar & a couple of adjoining utility/storage rooms
• An open plan living/kitchen & casual eating area with reverse cycle air conditioning, combustion fire place & an oil heater
• Dining room that opens out to the living room
• Bedroom with built in robe
• Toilet & vanity area
• Small study nook
• Laundry & linen press
Upstairs you will find:
• 4 additional bedrooms all with built in robes
• Main bathroom, separate toilet & separate shower room
• Balcony access
The front and rear garden areas are dotted with a fabulous array of rose bushes, native shrubs & trees, a lawn area, veggie gardens & extensive shedding including wood shed, workshop & implement or storage shedding. Adjoining the house is an undercover car park, outdoor entertaining area with sliding door access to the rumpus room & there is a 3 KW solar system to help with the power bills.
For those that may be interested, you could explore the option to subdivide the existing block to a “hammerhead” style block, subject to Council consent.
This is a great family home & is just a short walk to the historic & trendy main street of Hahndorf, local school, sporting facilities and public transport.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|