Located in the popular and beautiful Adelaide Hills township of Macclesfield, this C1980 timber frame home is situated on a picturesque allotment of approx 918sqm. This property is set behind a hedge and features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms (the main bedroom has a built in)
- The lounge room has raked ceilings & a combustion fire place
- The kitchen/eating area has raked ceilings, timber island bench & a sliding door to access the outdoor area
- Ducted RC air con, NBN connected and good storage
- Outside will impress …. a huge back verandah with a wonderful outlook over the tree studded back yard and reserve located on the western boundary, ample rain water, garden shed & side vehicle access to the back yard.
This property is a short walk to the local school, shops, hotels, sporting facilities and conveniently located only 10 minutes drive from Mt Barker and Strathalbyn. Add your personal touches to this property and create your own piece of paradise.