101 Stratton Boulevard, Stratton, WA 6056
Updated 4 bed 2 bathroom home in Stratton
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house is ready for you to make it your new home, situated on a 510sqm block it is perfect for family living.
The home has received some excellent updates to the kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry. All of these updates include quality cabinetry, tiling, fittings and appliances.
On entry into the house is the front living room and directly to the right is the master bedroom with walk in robe and update ensuite.
Further down the hall is the hub of the house a large open plan kitchen/meals and family area. The fabulous kitchen boasts loads of cupboard space and superb wooden bench tops.
Moving through the property to the rear of the house where the three guest bedrooms, separate bathroom and laundry are located. The secure rear yard is perfect for the kids to play and can be accessed directly from the laundry.
There is full ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, roller shutters on most windows, 2.5kVA solar panels to assist with the power bills, and a good sized un-powered workshop in the rear yard.
The double roller door at the front provides access to a huge covered paved area which is capable of parking up to 6 cars or a combination of boat/caravan/cars.
The outside paved area is also great for entertaining and has more than enough space for a large gathering of family and friends. There is easy access to this space via double sliding glass doors from the open plan living area.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Three guest bedrooms
- Quality and tasteful updates to ensuite, bathroom, laundry and Kitchen
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Master bathroom
- Separate Laundry
- Huge undercover paved outdoor entertaining
- Secure rear yard
- Roller Shutters
- Solar panels
- Parking for up to 6 vehicles Don't miss out on making this your new home, so ensure you attend our next home open or call David on 0406 949 785 for a viewing. * Information Disclaimer: This Document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Raine & Horne Midland provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Raine & Horne Midland accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19385468
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:120 sqm
- Land Area:510 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|