UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO AN OFFER BEING ACCEPTED ON THIS PROPERTY WITHIN 24 HOURS, THE HOME OPEN THIS WEEK HAS BEEN CANELLED!
Do not to miss this rare opportunity to purchase 13 Clieveden Street, a fabulous piece of North Perth’s residential history. The feature rich facade is everything you would expect from this 1925 build cottage; a wonderful garden, large front porch and a white picket fence provide the perfect street appeal.
As soon as you walk through the front door the long hallway provides a showcase of the fabulous period elements that make 13 Clieveden Street such a sought after property. Wide Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, hallway arches, intricate cornices, architraves and ceiling medallions greet you on entry.
Directly to your left is the formal dining or front living room that is highlighted by the ornate fireplace which has been conveniently converted to gas. On the right is the large Master bedroom and located further down the hall is the vintage styled bathroom and 2 guest bedrooms.
The property has been caringly extended keeping in character with the original house, jarrah floorboards, picture rails, high decorative ceilings all flow through to the covered rear alfresco.
The extension has added an extra living and dining space, separate laundry with 2nd toilet and a kitchen that will suit any budding chef.
The rear yard is a green sanctuary that is surrounded by well-established leafy green trees offering that much needed privacy. It is the perfect spot for a gathering of family and friends.
The fantastic features of this property:
- 557sqm block
- Built in 1925 it has been extended & renovated
- Polished jarrah floorboards throughout, including the extension
- High ceilings throughout
- Large master bedroom at the front of the house
- Two large guest bedrooms with bedroom 2 being enhanced by the original fireplace
- Vintage character bathroom with Claw footed bath and checkerboard tiling.
- 2 Toilets, one in bathroom & one in laundry.
- Floor to ceiling French doors to alfresco area
- Paved Alfresco is well lit with ceiling fan and power outlets
- Well established gardens with trees as old as the house
- Double paved carport at the front of the house
- Fully reticulated throughout the front and rear gardens
- Easy access to the local cafes/restaurants and walking distance to bus stops on Charles and Walcott Streets.
- Catchment area for Mount Lawley Senior High School
The dynamic suburb of North Perth has much to offer. A great community feel centred on fantastic schools for the kids, (Kyilla primary school only a short walk down the road) and the vibrant café/restaurant scene for Mum and Dad.
So, come and make this house your home, and if in future you require even more space, the location of the house and size of the block offer fantastic potential for expansion outwards and upwards.