18B NORTH STREET, Midland, WA 6056
3x2 QUALITY VILLA
Great option for investors and home buyers alike.
If you are looking for an investment property, then don't miss a fantastic opportunity to add to your portfolio or to be a first-time investor.
With the Perth rental market in short supply and estimated weekly rental for this property in the range of $360+, this villa makes a very attractive investment option at the price of $299,000+.
The caring home buyer will also see the value in making this, good quality 3 bedrooms and 2-bathroom property your new home.
So be quick to snap up this secure, light, bright and spacious villa that is perfect for, the astute investor, first home buyers, FIFO workers or those looking to downsize.
There are 3 carpeted bedrooms; a large master that includes a walk-in robe and quality ensuite, and two guest bedrooms that can easily fit a queen size bed and both have built in robes.
A large open plan family area is the focus of the villa that includes a great kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, and the roomy lounge and meals areas. The rear private courtyard is accessible from the meals area via glass sliding doors, creating an extension to the indoor living space.
There is a separate Laundry and full main bathroom that rounds out this very practical and functional property.
Main Features of the property include:
- Excellent location on North Street
- Large Master Bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 2 Queen sized Guest Bedrooms with BIR
- Quality separate Main Bathroom
- Spacious living areas and modern decor
- Excellent Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and ample storage/bench space
- Tiled Flooring throughout the kitchen and dining areas
- Split system air conditioner (heating and cooling)
- Rear Courtyard with access to garage.
- Currently tenanted until 21/05/2022 The strata plan for this unit incorporates 8 lots with access to the other units directly from Hamersley street so this property is only sharing access from North street with 2 other properties. The property is within close proximity to all local amenities including public transport to and from Midland Train Station, Midland Gate Shopping Centre, St John of God Public hospital, access to Great Eastern Highway and all specialty outlets and more! Whether you are an investor looking to enjoy the good rental returns or a discerning home buyer, be quick to secure this contemporary villa today by attending one of our scheduled home opens or call David on 0406 949 785.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L3712250
- Property Type:Unit
- Building / Floor Area:104 sqm
- Land Area:178 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||58 %|