Enjoy a relaxed and easy going lifestyle in this extremely well maintained single level unit. Situated in a secure, gated complex this is an ideal property for those over 55’s seeking to downsize without minimising your living space.
Positioned on a low traffic street, only a short walk to Woodbridge train station and within minutes’ drive to the newly updated Midland Gate Shopping centre, quality medical services, the Guildford coffee strip and to the incredible eating, drinking and entertainment offerings of the Swan Valley.
Nestled in a secure compound of only 6, this unit provides the keen traveller with the confidence to be able to lock up and leave whenever the travel bug bites.
This low maintenance single level unit has a spacious layout offering a very generous central living area that combines the kitchen, dining and living spaces. With an additional separate lounge/TV room, three very well sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of outdoor entertaining space to the side and rear. This allows you to downsize whilst having oodles of space for family and friends to visit.
This quality property has many Key Features:
- A spacious kitchen that includes Stone bench tops, loads of storage space, stainless
steel appliances and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with attached ensuite and good size walk in robe
- Both guest bedrooms will fit a queen bed and have double door built in robes
- Second bathroom and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry opening to side courtyard
- Excellent entertaining space to the side and rear, with low maintenance gardens
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Secure remote controlled entry to the complex
- Low strata fees of only $272 per quarter.
Come and view this property to fully discover the opportunity this unit will provide the discerning over 55 downsizer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|