39 Myles Road, Swan View, WA 6056
What an Amazing opportunity for the astute investor!
With 1263m2 of land and a 24.7m frontage, you wouldn't want to wait too long to jump on to this one!
The house is well situated to the front left side of the property to allow for a clear access way to the rear of the property for a potential "retain and build" configuration. The house is well looked after, boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one recently renovated) a renovated extended Kitchen on slate flooring. There is a main living area with an exposed limestone feature wall with in built wood-look fireplace. Also the garage has been converted into an extra games room or teenagers retreat.
At the rear of the property is a huge manicured garden/oasis with a variety of lawns, pathways, fruiting trees, flowering plants, small shrubs and well established trees. Also an undercover outdoor entertaining area and a bonus 12m x 4m powered workshop, and 2 garden sheds on a 1263m2 lot Zoned R20/40. There is so much to offer, you just have to see it to appreciate it.
• 3 Bedrooms (2 with split system air conditioning
• 2 bathrooms (one renovated)
• Recently renovated kitchen
• Games room converted (air conditioned)
• Open plan living
• Outdoor patio pergola
• 12m x 4m Workshop
• 2 garden sheds
• 1263m2 lot Zoned R20/40 NEARBY SCHOOLS:
• Swan View Primary School (1.0 km)
• Middle Swan Primary School (1.5 km)
• Greenmount Primary School (1.8 km)
• Swan View Senior High School (0.8 km)
• Governor Stirling Senior High School (5.0 km) For more information contact your local Real Estate Agent in Midland, Michael Pileggi on 0417 986 899
- Property ID: L18327681
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:129 sqm
- Open Parking:3
- Land Area:1263 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|