Situated on a 409sqm block this well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property will make an excellent home for the medium sized family.
The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and overlooks the generous open plan family and dining areas which leads to the outdoor entertainment area. The fabulous, gabled entertainment space is suitable for any large gathering of family and friends. In addition to the covered area is a good sized grass area where the kids can play in a secure backyard.
Features of the property include:
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and Walk in Robe
- 2 Guest bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Well appointed kitchen
- Good sized living spaces with wood look flooring
- Carpets to bedrooms & formal lounge
- Security System
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
- Secure Double remote garage with additional driveway parking
- Easy to maintain front and back gardens/lawns.
- No Pets
This property is located close to shopping centres, schools, parks/ovals,public transport and only a 12 minute drive to Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park.
Don’t miss out on securing this property as your next family home, so call Raine&Horne Midland on (08) 9274 0111 to attend our next home open.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||271|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|