Enjoy the benefits of living in the award winning Rosehill Waters, where sustainability is a concept understood and achieved. Rosehill Waters has created an identity that ties together lifestyle, comfort, build quality and awarded with high level environmental performance.
This is your ideal opportunity to live less than 13km from the city whilst set amongst meandering parks and a living stream connecting to the Helena River. You’ll benefit from a $20,000 sustainability package that delivers significant savings on your power and water bills, including free solar on every roof, as well as having your own connection to a community bore, and free front landscaping for all the water wise savings that help the family budget.
- House and land packages starting from $499,000
- $20,000 sustainability package
- Lots of open space, retained mature trees and natural waterways
- State of the art playground
- 13Km from the city
- Up to 6.48kW of solar panels on your roof
- 5kW Solar Inverter (Battery ready)
- Waterwise front landscaping package with connection to our community bore.
- UDIA 2017 EnviroDevelopment Chairman’s award
- Rosehill Waters is the first private development to be accredited by the EnviroDevelopment program under all six categories
For more information contact the sales team at Raine & Horne Midland on 9274 0111
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|