Minutes to the golden sands of Mona Vale Beach, this near beachside apartment situated on the ground floor enjoys a sunny courtyard and open floorplan. Set in the Mona Vale Basin this modern apartment is only a short walk to shops, transport and local schools.
- Near beachside apartment situated on the ground floor
- Sleek kitchen complete with ample bench and storage space
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining areas
- Two sun filled bedrooms and large internal laundry
- Private outdoor alfresco courtyard with direct access to a grass common area
- Carport with storage located at the rear of the boutique block of 8 apartments
Water Rates – $144.11 p/q
Council Rates – $339.52 p/q
Contact agent to view the property via private appointment.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Register to attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
1. Wear a mask – Our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
2. Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meter.
3. Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safes.
4. Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
5. Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|