This immaculately presented, low maintenance stylish townhouse is close to the village amenities including public transport, local schools with a golf course straight across the road. Mona Vale Beach is just at the end of the street. This home is set back off the road ensuring a ‘peace and quiet’ lifestyle, you couldn’t ask for a better location!
This 3 bedroom townhouse has just been fully renovated, including new bathrooms and fittings, new modern kitchen and appliances, new floor coverings throughout.
• Large open plan lounge & dining area opens to outdoor courtyard and garden, perfect for entertaining
• Modern spacious kitchen with polyurethane cupboards, Miele stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and glass splashbacks.
• The first level has 3 newly carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins, the main has a large ensuite with free-standing bath, air conditioning and separate balcony.
• Internal laundry is positioned on the ground level and features tub, built-in cupboards and dryer.
• Sunny north- east facing outdoor alfresco area and undercover courtyard surrounded with luscious greenery
• The secure basement area features a large double garage space with internal access and also boasts a large lock-up store/workshop.
• The total area including the balcony, garage & store, courtyard is approximately 230sqm.
This boutique townhouse is one of only 12 in The Links complex and is mostly free-standing. Location in a quiet cul-de-sac and a level walk to shops, cafes and restaurants.
Water Rates: $147.31 per quarter approx
Strata rates: $1,665.25 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $331.45 per quarter approx
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|