Set at the rear of the block in a complex of only 14, this ground floor apartment is positioned in the heart of Mona Vale. The spacious single-level layout includes an open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances which overlooks a formal lounge and dining space opening out to a north east facing courtyard. Boasting generous dimensions, peace and seclusion, this contemporary apartment feels more like a town house. It is superbly located at the rear of the complex and is a level stroll to Mona Vale beach and Basin, shops, and buses to the CBD.
- Master bedroom features walk in wardrobe, ensuite and direct access to courtyard.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Gas cook top kitchen with ample storage space and stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening to courtyard
- Large sunny courtyard
- Spacious internal laundry
- Generous double lock up garage with extra storage space
Water Rates $179.06 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $331.45 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1,200 per quarter approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|