Find this beautiful home at the end of a quiet cul de sac in Mona Vale. Filled with light and a natural breeze, this home is a relaxation haven. An entertainer’s dream with a large outdoor undercover area overlooking the saltwater pool and spa, surrounded by lush lawns and greenery. Located in the heart of Mona Vale this home promises the ideal Northern Beaches lifestyle. Within close proximity to shops, local schools, public transport and only a short drive to Mona Vale Beach and Pittwater.
- Sleek kitchen with gas cook top, ample storage space and walk in pantry. Bi fold windows opening from kitchen, creating a servery out to the pool/entertainment area
- Grand master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 additional sun filled bedrooms, all with build in wardrobes
- Open living and dining area filled with light. Wired for surround-sound, with 3 ceiling mounted audio speakers included
– Versatile study/TV room that can flex to a number of different uses
- Sparkling saltwater pool and heated spa, easy maintenance lawns and gardens
- Large entertaining area overlooking pool and lawn, with electric Vergola and aluminium side shutters. 4 KEF audio speakers recessed into eaves
- Oversized double lock up garage with internal access and extensive storage space
- Spacious internal laundry, ducted air conditioning and down lights throughout
– Leafy district outlook, with potential for Pittwater views from second storey addition (STCA)
Water Rates $179.06 Per quarter approx.
Council Rates $473.10 Per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?