Stunning Coastal Hampton inspired home presents an opportunity for a spacious and private opulent lifestyle. Occupying 805sqm of level land on Mona Vale’s most sought after North East corner location this home captures Pittwater views from both sides of the home and across Winji Jimmi park.
Architecturally designed and immaculately presented, this grandiose home is enriched in natural light. The open plan living areas offer mesmerizing 5.5m high raked ceilings, giving the home an incredible feeling of space for living. The home exhibits plenty of indoor and outdoor areas on two levels specifically designed to offer the opportunity to entertain whatever the weather. The travertine within the 4 entertaining balcony’s and courtyard flows consistently inside and out.
Accommodation consists of 6 generously sized bedrooms, boasting a large master suite on the upper level, walk-in robe and luxury travertine en-suite. The second bedroom and full bathroom on this level all have with high raked ceilings and double sink vanities. The lower level boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large opulent laundry, open plan wet bar, lounge diner which extends to a large front garden with views of the water, east facing courtyard accessing the double carport and level backyard with a raised deck to capture all water views from all angles of the home.
With high-end interiors throughout, the home presents an exquisitely designed bespoke kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances.
The home has been expressly designed to simply be a large luxurious family home or separated into 2 or 3 fully separated spaces for children, guests or parents.
The property also offers income opportunity with the ability to convert to dual occupancy, with a spacious, self-contained 2 bedroom flat, with private courtyard and entrance (STCA).
• 2 open plan living areas
• Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and air conditioning
• 4 bedrooms on lower level, 3 with built-in robes
• Bespoke kitchen with a Miele cooktop, 2 Siemens ovens and Bosch dishwasher
• Kitchen breakfast bar opens onto travertine wrap around balcony with Pittwater views
• Bespoke large laundry with butlers sink
• Sun rising from the east remains over the house by day with great sunset views in the evening
• Outdoor entertaining on all decks, courtyard and gardens
• Level back garden with fire pit area
• Ability to convert to dual occupancy (STCA)
• Remote controlled blinds
• Carport with room for two cars and 2 off-street car spaces
• Moments from Mona Vale Village where you will find shopping amenities, schools and cafes
• Located directly opposite Winji Jimmi Reserve with access to Pittwater and moments to Bayview boat ramp
Council Rates $818.50 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $150.99 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|