Spectacular in both proportion and appeal, this immaculately presented 1-year old home boasts quality interiors and finishes throughout and offers a premier family lifestyle in a pleasant location. Flooded with natural light and high ceilings, be sure to put this on your list to inspect!
- Large master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three more bedrooms all with built in robes
- Full sized home office
- Modern sleek main bathroom with separate freestanding bath and shower
- Deluxe stone kitchen with gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances, huge walk through pantry and ample cupboard space
- Light filled kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco area, perfect for all year round entertaining
- Boasting multiple spacious living areas
- Low maintenance, secure and easy-care landscaped gardens perfect for children and pets
- NBN connected, Foxtel dish and wired to entertainment areas
- Complete with 1.5 car lock up garage, back to base alarm and ducted air conditioning
Perfectly positioned within a short stroll of Warriewood Shopping Centre, local schools, cinemas, wetland nature walks, local sports and recreational facilities, cafes and transport. Just a short drive to your choice of some of the northern beaches most picturesque beaches.
Council Rates 391.85 Per Quarter Approx.
Water Rates $179.06 Per Quarter Approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|