In Newport’s sought-after ‘Golden Triangle’ close to the village centre and just a short walk to the beach, this split-level double brick home blends generous space, elevated district views and village convenience to create an enviable coastal address. It occupies a 531sqm level block featuring a prized rear north aspect, while bright, well-appointed interiors offer a relaxed open design including a modern gourmet kitchen and easy flow to both an expansive entertainment deck and sundrenched grassed garden. Complete with an optional study and garaging for two cars, the property is immaculately presented and ideal for a young growing family.
- Positioned on the block to maximise the sunny north rear aspect and outlook
- Spacious open plan living and dining extends out to the substantial deck area
- Deck has motorised opening roof for brilliant entertaining whatever the season
- Sleek island kitchen showcases granite benchtops and s/steel Miele appliances
- Four bedrooms, three featuring built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Bathroom including bath and separate internal laundry with access to outdoors
- Spotted gum floors, in-ceiling surround sound speaker system and alarm security
- Solar panels, skylights, air-conditioning, gas, internal access auto double garage
- Stroll to shops, cafés, dining and express buses, close to Newport Public School
- Ocean, coastal parks and scenic walks combine for a superb beaches lifestyle
Council Rates: $2,398.40 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $582.84 per annum approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$1,198 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|