Find this striking apartment set within ‘The Palms’ block. This spacious 2-bedroom home is contemporary and stylish, perfect for those who seek the town and beachside lifestyle. This home is filled with fine finishes and quality inclusions, perfectly sheltered in a security block with underground parking and lift right to your front door. This home is in a premier Newport village position, steps away from the sparkling Newport beach, near schools and pubic transport.
- Caesarstone kitchen bench with marble splashbacks & stainless steel Smeg gas cook top
- Master bedroom with built in robe, luxury ensuite and large sliding glass doors
- Spacious second bedroom with built in robe and glass sliding doors
- Open plan living/dining area opening to a sun lit balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry & security building
Water rates: $179.06 Per quarter approx.
Council rates: $331.45 Per quarter approx.
Strata rates: $1822.80 Per quarter approx.
Contact agent to view the property via private appointment.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$1,198 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|